Saturday, January 3, 2009

A brief respite...


Hello all!

So...I am always shocked to discover that people actually read this thing, and there has been some discussion as to whether or not I will be continuing my blog, since I am out of the womb...

The short answer is "yes"...the long answer is "Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss"

Get it?

So yeah...I'm not really sure what form the blog will take, but I do intend to continue it after a brief period to regroup and get my act together...

So....give me a few days, and then I will begin my nefarious plan to rule the world using a subtle combination of being adorable, and heartlessly ruthless...

See you all soon!

To hold you all over....here are a couple of, frankly, adorable pics...The one up top there is my first brush with "Tummy Time". An aptly named concept that provides a break for the occipital area, or the back of my head. It gives me a chance to strengthen my neck muscles to prepare for crawling...blah blah blah...Bottom line? I am getting some exercise, while maintaining my role as most adorable child in the Beltway. 

The second pic, just below this, is me sleeping on Dad's lap...

I am, to sound like a broken record, adorable...

Man, I have some HAIR!! My parents keep brushing it forward, and I look a bit silly...we'll see what we can do about that....

See you all soon!


No comments: