Sunday, January 31, 2010

To Quote Gramma Mindy...What is going ON in my life?!

Yep...here we are at the end of another quiet month for the blog...

Since we are still digging out after our massive apartment move, we haven't even had the chance to properly hook up the main computer in the household, and I'm left to use the laptop whenever Mom and Dad aren't using it.

Which is a lot...apparently they both have virtual farms, and are both quite obsessed with it. Also, I am once again sick (with Dad joining in on the sick train this time around) which always puts a cramp on my updates...

On that note...though I had fun watching the snow outside the window last night, I did not get to play in it. :-( Stupid sickness.

So here we are playing catch-up again...While I haven't been blogging too much, there HAVE been a few developments...I'll try and catch you all up over the next week or so...

Until then, enjoy an adorable picture of me chewing on the zipper pull of my adorable, cozy sweater...


Also, keep an eye on the blog in February....Plans for the month include my first haircut, a visit from Gramma Mindy down here in Bethesda, (Man, I'm still not quite used to saying that...) and the first leg of Baby Tour 2010! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL....gosh his hair is getting so long.....can he like stop getting so darn big...

The P-G Kids said...

Yeah....you should see it when Mom and Dad wash my hair...it's a little nuts.