Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our lame winter so far...

February...we hardly knew ye!

Where did the month go!? After a crazy busy batch of posting in December and January, I went quiet in February since I was pretty worn out...but that doesn't mean I wasn't doing anything...Let's take a look, shall we?

As the title of this post should have told you, it has been a lame winter for us down here. While the rest of the country gets pummeled with snow, we have actually had sunny days, warm weather, and a bit of rain. We got some snow back in October during that freak snow storm, and a few weeks ago got a little bit more...just enough to play in!
I got all bundled up in my new snow pants...
My jacket, hat (and matching froggie gloves) were next, and I went outside to have some fun with Mom! After playing for awhile in the cold, snowy weather, I came back in with a very red, windburned little face....
I did get to hang out and watch some TV with some hot chocolate and Mom...but other than that, NADA! No snow! What kind of winter is THAT? No kind of winter for me, that's for sure...

Coming up....visits....furniture...adventures in construction both at home and out in the world...and MORE furniture...

No comments: