Monday, April 6, 2009

My first illness...

Sorry for not blogging last week as I had planned...Mom and I both got sick early last week...

It was only a mild cold, with a small fever, so luckily I was out of the 
woods in just a couple days with a little baby Tylenol, and some lovin'. I got better just in time to meet a new babysitter named Laura (Who I believe I have met before, but I quite possibly slept through our first meeting) while my parents went to see "Chicago" to celebrate their anniversary.

It was odd being sick for the first time...I mean, who remembers being sick for the first time? You're hot, uncomfortable, can't sleep even though you're exhausted, and you have never felt this way before...it truly IS an odd sensation. Grown-ups don't think about it...they start to feel sick, and they think, "Bummer...I'm getting sick." But what do I know? I had no idea what this feeling was! I escaped pretty easily...I was basically a bit fussier than usual, and slept a little more than usual. I was pretty unhappy that first day I was sick, though...

Here is a quick pic of my misery, right after Mom finally got me to sleep when I was at the height of my fever...

Now...BACK TO BUSINESS!! I have to catch up here, with the entries about my trip last weekend, and then this weekend's trip as well! Stop back! I'm feeling better, and I'm on a roll!



No comments: