Monday, April 27, 2009

Playing Catch-up

Contrary to popular belief, I do not like this game that grown-ups call "catch-up"

Granted, I play it often, but it's really not because I want to...things come up, circumstances prevent me from being as prolific as I'd like to be...

Excuses excuses, they say. But here they are...As you may have read in an earlier post (The last one, I believe) I was sick for a couple weeks with some kind of cold, and then my Dad was felled by some kind of bug that knocked him down for a couple weeks, which then led into the sinus infection that he is currently fighting.

In the middle of all that, our computer monitor at home died after an epic life of just over two years...between those things, numerous travel opportunities, and the fact that my Dad was desperately trying to write a screenplay for Script Frenzy (He still has a few days) I haven't been able to post nearly as often as I'd like...

But, to those who still stop by this blog periodically, I apologize and offer the following preview...

Several trips to Connecticut! My Baptism! Excitement! Adventure! Love! Betrayal!

So stop back by...in the coming days, I will be filling this blog. Thanks for being patient, and for staying tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the love and betrayal part!

Gramma Mindy