Sunday, May 31, 2009

Preparing my parents....

So, what I've been doing lately is prepping Mom and Dad for one of Baby's favorite games: 
I drop it, you pick it up.
Repeat.
I have been using several method to do this: I have been sucking on a cold washcloth for teething,
I drop it, they pick it up. Repeat.
I have been kicking off my socks. My parents put them back on again...I kick them off again...
It really is a remarkably fun game. I had no idea that it would be so much fun until I actually
started doing it. Now, it seems like nothing will EVER match the fun of watching them try to catch
whatever I kick off, in an effort to not have to wash it once it hits the floor. 
Once I perfect this game, I can apply it to virtually anything that you give me to hold. 
A bottle? I will drop it! You will pick it up!
Rattles? The same!
Fragile keepsakes that I shouldn't be holding anyway? YOU BET!

1 comment:

Gramma Mindy said...

Ahh...Having control! It's a great way to learn that you are a separate individual. Unfortunately you will soon have to learn that everything you do does not please Mom and Dad. That is going to be a shock. It will rock your little world.
Love you,
Gramma Mindy