Monday, June 1, 2009

What happened to the font in that last post?


Hm...odd. I don't know why that happened, and I can't seem to fix it without making it worse. Ah well. You get what you pay for, I suppose.

Here it is in its entirety...

So, what I've been doing lately is prepping Mom and Dad for one of Baby's favorite games:

I drop it, you pick it up. Repeat.

I have been using several methods to do this: I have been sucking on a cold washcloth for teething,

I drop it, they pick it up. Repeat.

I have been kicking off my socks. My parents put them back on again...I kick them off again...

It really is a remarkably fun game. I had no idea that it would be so much fun until I actually
started doing it. Now, it seems like nothing will EVER match the fun of watching them try to catch whatever I kick off, in an effort to not have to wash it once it hits the floor.

Once I perfect this game, I can apply it to virtually anything that you give me to hold.

A bottle? I will drop it! You will pick it up!

Rattles? The same!

Fragile keepsakes that I shouldn't be holding anyway? YOU BET!
Here is a picture of my latest favorite past time. I enjoy sticking my tongue out at people, especially Mom & Dad. Bleeeehhhhh!


No comments: