Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome!

A hearty welcome to my new cousin Nicholas Matthew Grant...

He was born on October 8th 2010 at 11:10am....both my Aunt Amy and Nicholas are doing well after a long and particularly difficult labor....Everyone is finally home from the hospital, and are having fun so far!

Now...I know you may think that many babies look alike, but the resemblance to me is kind of uncanny....wouldn't you say? This is a picture of me at around the same age...

Weird, right? Since I look so similar to my Uncle Steve, the joke going around is that Nick will end up looking a lot like my Dad...I'll keep you posted on how that goes. :-)

I look very forward to going up to Connecticut in November to meet my brand new cousin!

CONGRATULATIONS UNCLE STEVE AND AUNT AMY!

No comments: