Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010!


A Very Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it!

Mom and Dad took me to see Santa earlier this month, and it was great. Not only did I get to be "that kid" who runs around the line to see Santa, but when I finally got up there, he was super nice. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I told him simply "Toys."

Santa also gave me a small candy cane, which was super awesome...that thing was delicious! Where have Mom and Dad been hiding these things?!

Santa was great. He took his time talking with me, and I didn't feel rushed at all. He was very kind, and listened to me babbling away the whole time I was there. I really enjoyed seeing him this year!

In general, the Christmas month has been pretty hectic, thus my lack of posting...I missed my Daycare's Annual Christmas Party because I was sick, but still managed to take part in Secret Santa (Both giving and receiving)

We did a lot of stuff this month, and it all culminates in a trip to Connecticut (Which I'll write about at length later this week)

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and if you don't celebrate the holiday, I hope you have a lovely Saturday. :-)

Travel safe, enjoy your family and friends, and make sure that you give presents that are as awesome as the ones that you get!

MERRY
CHRISTMAS!

No comments: