Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MY SHOES LIGHT UP!


It has been a BUSY whirlwind couple of weeks here, and I can say that while I am officially worn out, I have been having SO much fun...

We are knee deep in the holiday season, and I have a bunch of blog posts coming up for you...I went to my first birthday party for a friend, I did a TON of traveling, and some other neat stuff...

I don't want to ruin all of the surprises!

Until then, here is a quickie for you.

Last month, Dad showed up at daycare to pick me up, and was shocked to see that my shoes lit up! Since he was picking me up at dusk, it was a lot darker than when Mom had dropped me off, so I was pretty surprised, too! I ran around like crazy getting the shoes to light up. They were actually hand-me-downs, so to those that wore them before, thanks for keeping them in such great shape!

Dad showed Mom, and she thought it was funny that no one noticed that they lit up! I love running around and showing everyone how cool my shoes are!

I have since gotten another pair of light-up shoes from Gramma Mindy, but you never forget that first pair!


No comments: