Friday, January 14, 2011

I got a new haircut!


Yeah, it's, like, my third or fourth one so it isn't really news, but I just figured I'd post a shot of my new 'do to say "Hi" and yes...I finally went through all of our holiday pictures so I could FINALLY post about Christmas and my birthday...you'll be seeing that in the next few days...

But until then, here's my new haircut! The stylist said that I was great, and that a lot of kids cry (I'm not judging them...I cry about a lot of stuff too...I just happen to enjoy haircuts, and the accompanying Dora the Explorer cartoon I usually get to watch) but that I was acting like a big boy. Not bad, right? Plus there were several grown-ups there getting their hair done (perhaps they TOO like Dora the Explorer and her monkey pal?) who were fawning all over me, which I can always handle more of...

They seem to have done away with the balloons (Perhaps for safety reasons, I'm not sure) so I asked Dad nicely if I could have a lollipop. He carried me around, carefully supervising me while I sucked on my grape lollipop. It was delicious, albeit a bit messy. So of course, I loved it...we capped off my trip to the salon with a rare visit to Burger King for some chicken and fries...all in all, a lovely day...stop back soon to see more about my birthday and Christmas!!

2 comments:

Gramma Mindy said...

Did Daddy get his haircut too?

The P-G Kids said...

He entertained the idea briefly, but then thought to himself, "If I get a haircut...how will anyone mistake me for a homeless person?"

I'm still not sure if he was being serious.