Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gramma Mindy & JustRichy's Spring 2011 Visit!

Some time ago (Right around Easter) Gramma Mindy and JustRichy visited us and we go to do a lot of fun things! We spent a lot of time playing outside on the roof of our building...


JustRichy was kind enough to set up a row of chairs so that I could take part in my very own slalom event...
He got me all ready for the slalom, giving me a bit of a pep talk...he's good at that. he got me allllll full of pep!


Once let loose, I navigated the slalom like a champ! I have gotten much better on my tricycle, but this was definitely an event that helped me get a little better with my balance, and speed. I rode like I'd been riding for years. Back and forth, it was like second nature....


Gramma Mindy and Mom enjoyed watching me ride around, and in general it was a lovely day outside, so we all had a lot of fun!

Sometimes it's a bit of a chore to get me to go outside...but really, once I'm out there, it's nearly impossible to get me back in! :-)

Later, we went out to the mall and ended up having dinner at a pretty nice little Italian restaurant (After a prolonged session of hanging out in front of the Easter Bunny being alternately fascinated and terrified of him) However, it was when Mom, Gramma Mindy and I found


We had a lot of fun riding around the mall on the train, and Dad chased us around to get some pictures...he's hilarious.


At the mall, we also picked up a new chair for me, which I am IN LOVE with...it's soft, yet firm, and not only provides an excellent place to sit and hang out, but is great to climb on...I'm sure that pictures of it will pop up on the blog soon enough!

This last picture makes a nice preview to my next entry...a trip to The Building Museum to visit The Lego Exhibit!!! This is a shot of us standing in front of some lion statues near the Metro...I was a little bugged out by the statues (What? You're not?) but once I started doing my lion impression, I felt a lot more comfortable...we met up with Dad after work, and headed off to the museum....

No comments: