Sunday, May 29, 2011

Monster Bowling

This is a totally random post that I found from many months ago, that I never finished....my second cousin (I think that's how it works) Beth got me this game called Monster Bowling for Christmas. It...is...awesome.

The bowling pins are all little stuffed monsters, as is the bowling ball. You set up the Monsters in the same fashion as you'd set up bowling pins, and then you go ahead, and roll the ball-shaped monster at them in an attempt to knock them over....incredible...


These pictures were back from Christmas 2010 (Yeah...seriously) but they are still just as fun as they were then to look at! I got to play with my Uncle Mat which was super fun.


I still play Monster Bowling, setting the MonsterPins up in our hallway, and rocking out that way...

Though, sometimes, I just like to run and jump on the pins and knock them down that way...

To each his own, I say....

A+ Christmas gift, Second Cousin Beth....

No comments: