Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh April...we hardly knew ya....

Well then...

My plan of rebooting the blog didn't quite start how I wanted it to....I unfortunately timed my reboot to a very busy month for my biographer. Dad was working on a live show which he acted in and helped write, and also spent the month writing his yearly screenplay. This of course monopolized his extra time and we weren't able to keep up with the blog.

We did however still spend a lot of quality time together with Mom, in addition to hanging out with lots of people...stick with me, and we'll get you all caught up on the last few weeks adventures.

To start with, I got a new haircut Friday, and for the first time I sat by myself in the chair without being on Mom or Dad's lap.


The stylist gave me a lollipop BEFORE the haircut, and so I got to hang out and eat it while she cut my hair, instead of having to wait until afterwards....

I managed to get myself a nice "Medium" haircut, which came out perfect! Mom and Dad both thought it came out really well! I felt very grown up sitting in the chair, chilling out with my lollipop, and getting so well taken care of. When I was done, Dad and I got to have lunch out and about, and go to the bicycle store where I made several tasteful choices for a future bicycle, once I get too big for my tricycle...keep an eye on this space for actual real updates....they're coming, folks!

No comments: