Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Adorable outfits...









The title of this post couldn't be more apt. I figured that I would take this opportunity to show off some of the adorable outfits that people have been kind enough to get me over the last few months.

This is just a random sampling of outfits, so don't be offended if you don't see something you have gotten for me.

If you don't see any outfit that you have purchased for me, don't worry...it is more than likely that I threw up on it almost immediately after Mom and Dad put me in it. Be not offended! I enjoy wearing these things a great deal.

You will also notice a common theme running through these pictures...that of the "Fencing Pose" or "Fencing Reflex" Why do they call it that? Because it looks like I am about to fence someone. That's what all the baby books say, anyway. 

And yes. The shirts are correct....Mommy Loves Me...Daddy Loves Me...I love both of them...I AM a backseat driver...

Also, I LOVE outfits that have animal faces and ears on the feet. I hope you've enjoyed this gallery of the cute.


No comments: