Monday, February 16, 2009

Comments


Whoops!

Gramma Mindy informed me that there were some issues with posting comments to the blog the past few days...Please accept my apologies. 

Dad was logged in, and saw a whole bunch of things towards the top of the screen that he could click on. So what did he do? He just started clicking on stuff, and somehow managed to disable comments. 

Please don't think I was trying to go all Chinese Government on my fans. Your comments are always welcome here. 

I have also enabled the option to email specific blog entries to people, should you wish to share a particularly insightful blog entry, or a particularly adorable picture.

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test anonymous comment

Matthew Grant said...

this is a test gmail comment.