Friday, April 16, 2010

A different kind of food....

I have a confession to make....

While I was at Gramma's, I tried some cat food.

Yeah, while everyone was playing, I managed to sneak away and tuck a bit of Layla's cat food into my mouth and give it a chew.

I had been eyeing that food since I'd gotten there, and wanted to know what all the fuss was about. Layla liked it, Norma liked it...heck, every cat I'd ever met seemed to like it, and I was curious...

So while everyone was chasing me around, I ducked around the corner into Layla's room, saw my chance, and took it!

I reached in the bowl, grabbed a single coveted piece of cat food, and started chewing away...

Now, I must've been a bit overzealous with my chewing, because Dad caught me right away and removed the food, much to my chagrin...

I enjoyed it, though I felt like all the flavors were slightly muted versions of ones I was used to...I detected chicken in there, and I did more sucking than I did crunching, but this food at least was pretty crunchy...all in all, an interesting, if not somewhat unsatisfying experience, seeing as how I had hyped it up so much...

I was annoyed that Dad got the food away from me, but I remain undaunted...I will get more cat food...and maybe someday even dog food.

No comments: