Thursday, July 15, 2010

A New Profile for a Growing Boy...





Yes it's true...after some time with the same picture and info, I decided that it was high time to update my profile...this is only the third update since Mom was pregnant with me...the first is above when I was in Mom's belly while I was growing and the second was after I was born and I was an adorable baby...I will still maintain my nickname "The Dot", but a new picture graces my profile, as does some new info that reflects my changing interests...the old profiles are still here in this post, to maintain a sense of history...but as all things do, I change, and am growing up! It's hard to believe that it was only a few months ago that I was crawling and not walking...

Enjoy the new profile and the new picture...it was taken at daycare for the Spring!

2 comments:

Gramma Mindy said...

I love love love the new picture. I even tried to make copies for my wallet, but my printer is not cooperating. The "Document is pending" for about an hour now.

The P-G Kids said...

Nobody panic! I'm bringing physical prints (Yes...those still exist in 2010) with me on my trip to Connecticut...I'll be sharing with all the Grandmas...