Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Pleasant Surprise & A Retraction...

It is not often that I am wrong. This is a fact that I, and others around me, have learned to live with. In fact, many around me thrive due to the fact that they can always count on the Dot being right...it's often I hear: 

"What do we do?" 
"Well, ask the Dot...He'll have the answer!!"

And yes...typically I do. Granted, my answer always comes in the forms of pre-birth gurgles, kicks and what-not....but I think that what I'm saying comes across as having a deep thought process that I can truly utilize later in life when I have discovered the power of speech.

And you know...when I've been born.

Anyway...really, I'm just waffling here...the fact of the matter is, I was wrong. In my previous post, I said that I would like a Teddy Bear...heck, I even said "Please"

Almost immediately, my people received two phone calls...one from Da Grandma....and one from my Mom...both were singing the same tune:

"You GOT two Teddy Bears at the baby shower thrown in your honor!" 

Suffice to say, I was chagrined, and I apologize wholeheartedly to the kind-hearted individuals, groups, or corporations that purchased these soft wonders for me. I am beyond excited at the prospect of getting to meet them. Know that I would never have asked for them if I had been informed in a timely manner of their existence...

Mom...Dad...I'm looking at you.

I have 2 teddy bears...life is good.

No comments: