Thursday, August 27, 2009

Corny...

I apologize for the slightly graphic and scatological nature of this entry but you are, after all, reading a blog about a baby, by a baby...so poop had to come up sooner or later.

I have officially tried corn. I am a huge fan, but what's the deal with all the corn in my poop. I mean...HELLO!? I thought I was supposed to be digesting stuff down there! How does that count?

Did I get ANY nutrients? I mean, C'mon! My parents tell me that this happens to adults also, but on a lesser scale. Shame...I do so enjoy corn. I suppose I'll keep eating it and deal with the consequences.

I may have neglected to mention this earlier, but I also tried oatmeal, which my body was not quite prepared for...the result? Ah....you don't want to to hear more poop stories...

No comments: