Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Requiem For My Space Invader Pajamas...


It's not often that I get attached to an item of clothing. I often leave that to the people around me...they think I look cute in something, and so they're sad to see them go. This is normal, I suppose, but nothing affected my parents and I quite like losing the Space Invader Jammies...

I'm not certain who got them for me, but for some reason, they were just the most comfortable things, ( a plus for me) and also adorable as all get out ( a plus for my fans)

They were a two piece, and featured the little Space Invader characters all over them...nothing made me or my parents happier than when I was curled up in these guys, but recently, it became apparent to all involved, that I was just growing out of them.

My jammies will be missed...thank you for providing me comfort, and making me look darn cute while you were at it...

No comments: