Friday, December 23, 2011

A Birthday Party for my friend Max!

As we get ready for last-minute Christmas stuff (and also, my OWN birthday) I thought I would quickly recap a recent birthday party that I went to for my friend Max
The party was held at a place that had a whole bunch of bounce houses, and though we got there bit late due to an unfortunate convergence of events...I still managed to run around a lot and enjoy myself! At some point I hope to trust bounce houses a little more...I'm still not quite at the point where I can throw myself into one of these things with reckless abandon. It just seems so...reckless to me. 
We got to eat cake and pizza (always my favorite part of the parties we get to go to) and our party hats featured the little alien guys from Toy Story....QUITE cool, I must say...Max had an entire Toy Story-themed party, which is great because I am HUGE into Toy Story right now!
In addition to hanging out with people and having fun, I also got some little goodie bag stuff...though brief, a good time was had by all!
I saw Max recently, and he told me that he has been playing with the play-doh playset that I got him nearly every day since the party...I guess I would consider that gift a "hit" :-)

No comments: