Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011!!!

Just a quick note to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! (If you're not one who celebrates Christmas, then Happy Sunday to you, and I hope you are enjoying YOUR holiday!!)

I am in Connecticut enjoying the holiday with family...Dad is back home in Washington because he had to work, but he is here in spirit, and we celebrated the traditional "FakeChristmas" this past Thursday with Dad's side of the family...we will be seeing him in a few days when Mom, Gramma Mindy and I return home.

Below is the picture of my yearly visit with Santa Claus...I hopped right up on his lap, and was SO excited I could barely talk or sit still...he asked what I wanted for Christmas, and I told him simply "presents"

Like I said...I was pretty excited. Santa was very nice to me, and and we chatted for a minute or two...I said goodbye and Merry Christmas, and he sent me off with one of my favorite things: A candy cane!!

We went back to the Mall a couple days ago, and Dad brought me by so I could wave to Santa and say "hi" again....he was excited to see me and wished me a Merry Christmas again...and I was yet again BEYOND excited to see him.

Wherever you are, and whoever you're with...I'm hoping you have a very Happy Holiday...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: