Thursday, June 14, 2012

An Epic May Weekend Visit: Sunday

All good things must come to an end, and alas, our epic weekend visit to Connecticut was finally wrapping up...Uncle Steve tended Gramma Debbie's garden a bit, while Nicholas and I ran around the yard for a little while before I had to hop in the car with Dad for our long drive home...
We took some time to enjoy the water table a bit more (And had a few nice drinks from it...I'm sure there are no pesky micro-organisms, dirt, or germs in there...right?)
It was the longest time I had spent back in Connecticut that wasn't directly a holiday event in a long long time, and I really enjoyed myself...I know Dad did too, as did the family and friends I got to see while I was up there....thanks for hanging out with me, everyone!

No comments: