Saturday, June 16, 2012

Memorial Day 2012 Visit From Gramma Mindy!

A few weeks ago was Memorial Day, and that meant that Gramma Mindy had a long weekend, which meant she was coming to visit!! Hooray!!

She came down on the train, and Dad picked her up after work...her and I got to hang around a lot, because Mom and Dad had errands to run, so they left me with her...

Obviously, we played a lot of Hide-n-Seek....sometimes she hid:
And, of course, sometimes I did...
I managed to find her, and when I did, she was a very good sport...
We also took the time to play with some of my Dinosaur Train...she helped me put the tracks together, and then we rode the train around for awhile...she thought my trainset was VERY cool...
That weekend, we also managed to get outside and get some exercise with Mom...the weather was so nice, we took my soccer net out to play with in the park near our apartment...
Gramma Mindy and Mom watched me kick the ball around, and even participated a bit, keeping me on my toes. I like soccer a lot!
 Look at that!
 I have some pretty decent soccer moves, I must say...
 I was also finally introduced to our rooftop swimming pool...since I wasn't quite potty trained yet, I couldn't go in, but now that I am, like, 80% potty trained, I FINALLY get to partake!
Mom and Gramma Mindy took me swimming around the pool, while Dad went to get some dinner for us...
Since Gramma Mindy was here, we got some cool takeout, and had a really nice dinner before Gramma Mindy had to go...as is typical, Mom and Dad also took the time to go out to a movie while Gramma Mindy and I hung out together...what more could a kid ask for?!

1 comment:

Gramma Mindy said...

I will come down and "hang out" every time you want me to.