Monday, September 14, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!!

Yesterday, for the first time ever....I pulled myself up to a standing position on the bed!

I was on the bed, and Mom had me crawling around on the bed while she was going through some new boxes of clothes sent down from Connecticut (Thanks everyone!!)

I decided that my parents weren't freaked out enough, so in an effort to get a better look around the bedroom, I moved onto my hands and knees (Still not interested in crawling...thanks, though.) and slowly pulled myself up, using one of the boxes for leverage!!

And there I stood...triumphant, yet mildly horrified, as I still don't really know what I'm supposed to do next. I see Mom and Dad do it all the time, but easier seen than done, I suppose...

After a moment or two, I plopped down on the bed, giggling at myself, and allowing myself a few moments of unabashed pride

No comments: