Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Walkin'....UPDATED WITH VIDEO!

Yep...I finally let Dad snag a bit of video of me walking around the apartment.

Really, it only had to do with the fact that I was a little embarrassed about not being very polished in my walking abilities...I just wanted to get a little better before I let Dad document it, you know?

Mom dropped me off at daycare today, and as soon as she had my coat off, I was off and running across the room to go play with my friends (and the toys, of course)

I practiced a lot today, and decided to throw Dad a bone...please excuse the mess....we're still (yes...still) in the midst of unpacking from the Move of the Century...in the background you can sort of hear one of my favorite toys yelling after me...

So here, finally...is the long-awaited proof that I am, in fact, a walking machine...


No comments: