Monday, July 9, 2012

My Cousin's Graduation Party!!

After we finished my friend's wild animal birthday party, Dad and I (Mom was on a work trip) hopped in the car and headed up to Pennsylvania to visit my relatives up there for a graduation party for my cousin, Evette.


We got to spend a lot of time with our relatives, playing games and enjoying the nice weather! This photo was a little late in the day, so you can see the cracks showing in happiness, but generally it was fun...


Gramma Debbie managed to get me to try one of the snacks that she had brought, and after a couple of bites, I realized that I didn't like it...but at least I tried it. That was the important part.


I managed to get a nice picture with my cousin, though this is the first picture: (As you can tell, I don't like performing on command) I must say, even though I was a bit sulky, everyone joined in, and it was a nice themed picture.

And this is the picture after Gramma Debbie promised me a pudding if I smiled to make a nice picture.


Obviously I got a pudding...because that's a pretty nice picture, if I do say so myself!

There was a lot of cool stuff going on...my cousin's kindergarten teacher even made the trip to surprise my cousin and send her off into the world...lots of cool stuff like that! Some speeches, jokes, and lots of fun!

In general, we had some amazing food (these people are the kings of barbecue) and got to have lots of fun playing soccer and other games with my cousins...on my way out, while I was getting changed, my Great Uncle Alan (Seen in the large family picture on the far left) sang a little song "You are my nudie boy..." to the tune of "you are my sunshine" and man, that song has been stuck in my head for weeks...I just asked Mom and Dad about it yesterday. Amazing day. I love my family.


No comments: