Saturday, July 28, 2012

My second trip to the dentist.

Dad took me for my second visit with the dentist. It was actually kind of fun!

I have to say, knowing how the process works from my first visit, I was a bit more relaxed this time...

 I actually sat in the chair by myself while the hygienist scraped the (very little bit of) plaque off of my teeth. She said they looked good, and that I have been brushing very well...
 Well, when I say I sat by myself, I actually meant that I sat without Daddy this time....I DID, however, bring Little Bear with me...he was a nice companion to have. I watched some SpongeBob Squarepants on the TV while they cleaned my teeth....it was a funny episode!
Some of the cleaning actually tickled a little! Especially the part where they used the polisher on my teeth...after they polished them up all nice, they used a sprayer in my mouth to wash my teeth (which was hilarious) and then a hose that sucked it all out...which was a weird feeling, but kind of cool...

As I did last time, I got to pick a small toy out of the toy chest, and this time came away with a small toy boat that I can use in the tub! Hooray for the dentist...

I am told I have to do this every six months...what is up with that?

No comments: