Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My First Playdate!

I have been so busy these last few months, that I completely forgot to share the skinny about my first playdate!

My friend Skyler and I have been in the same classroom for awhile now (We were split up for a little bit these last few months, but I always stopped by to see her in my old Silverbells classroom...now we're in the same class again!) so we got to be really good friends...we managed to find some time to have a playdate, so Mom and I went over her house!
We played a lot! She has a lot of really fun stuff at her home! She also loves to do arts n' crafts, so she has a neat little table all set up just for that. There was lots of colored paper to draw on, and cut up, and glue together. Cool, right?
We also had lunch with Skyler and her parents...it was pretty good! Mostly I was just wrapped up in hanging out with my friend, and playing with a bunch of really cool stuff! We had a lot of fun!

No comments: