Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Development.



I have started sucking my thumb. LOTS of babies do it, so please don't give me a hard time about it.



Also, my head control is pretty amazing these days, if I DO say so myself. Not only that, but with the help of mom and dad, I am able to do a decent job of supporting my weight when they help me. This is a game we call "Tall Baby"


Also, I went to my 2 month doctor's appointment. She told Mom & Dad that I am doing well. I am 24 inches long (Tall baby ISN'T just a game we play!) and I weigh 12 lbs 10 Ounces.

I am NOT a small baby.

The doctor (Well, technically a "Nurse Practitioner") went over a bunch of facts and figures, in regards to what percentiles I fall in for both height and weight. My numbers were, obviously, impressive, but not yet in the range of "Exceptional."

I am working on this discrepancy as we speak.

No comments: