Monday, October 22, 2012

2012 Trike-A-Thon!

Once again, my school took part in the Trike-A-Thon...I did it last year and you can see that I now have a bigger bike, and look a lot older...I do, however, have the same helmet....Mom and Dad plan on remedying that for next season...

In case you don't remember, the Trike-A-Thon is to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. We ride around the course as many times as we can, and people pledge money to me so that I can donate it to the hospital! It's a great cause, and a lot of fun!
As in years past, there were a few collisions, but luckily we made it out unscathed!
I rode pretty hard for a long time! I take these things pretty seriously!!
I traded bikes a few times (as did most of my friends) but since I was feeling a little tired, I decided to sit out the last few laps, so I could watch my friends with my Dad and cheer them on from the sidelines.
We did a good thing, while having fun...can't get much better than that!!

No comments: