Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cupcake Cones...and rolling around...


So....here is a classic shot from Dad's birthday party that Mom threw for Dad, and that I never got around to putting up....Dad carved a jack-o-lantern (Which I look very forward to doing with him someday...) and he hadn't done so in awhile, leaving him quite excited about the whole experience...however, the most exciting part was the cupcakes that mom made...she literally put the batter into the ice cream cones, and baked them in the cones...
They were a big hit, and were absurdly delicious...quite a decadent snack for Dad's little bash.

Sorry the picture is a bit murky and blurry, but that just adds to the Halloween spirit... 

He called this pumpkin "The O Face" which I don't get, and I don't think I am supposed to...
In other news, I have run out of room in here, and have been doing much less kicking, and more rolling around...last night I played a delightful game, whereupon I kicked whenever Mom was touching her belly...when DAD came over however, I stopped...

Aren't I a GAS!? 

He did manage to feel me roll around a few times, since I thought I would throw him a bone here and there...Lately I have been getting hungry just before Mom does, she knows she gonna get hungry right after I start rolling around...

Isn't pregnancy a trip?

No comments: