Monday, December 8, 2008

Speling Issues

I have been told that I have had some misspellings and grammar "incidents" throughout my blog by several people. 

Face it...like my Mom says...I'm a growing fetus. Granted, she's my mom, and she's legally required to say that...but if I were you, I would still take her words very seriously, regardless of our relation to one another. 

The fact that I can type as well as I do, and am articulate in any way shape or form should be impressive. Don't make me start getting philosophical with you!

The goal of this blog was to be whimsical and informative, but if it takes throwing down some study and discussion of the nature of existence, knowledge, truth, beauty, justice, validity, mind, and language* to prove to you my intelligence, then SO BE IT!!




*Yes. I copied this description from Wikipedia. Does that make it any less valid? No!

No comments: