Monday, December 15, 2008

Still More Clothes!!

So....some of my Mom's side of the family were generous enough to go through old clothes, once belonging to some cousins of mine...we received the boxes, and were pleasantly surprised at how much stuff there was! 

Highlights:

SO many shirts, and tiny little socks, that are jussst the right size for my tiny little feet. Some shoes, lots of onesies, which I will look very forward to soiling at the earliest opportunity...

I got some pants, a tiny Hawaiian shirt which will look just lovely next to my Dad's BIG Hawaiian shirt...sadly, there are no pictures of these things, since Mom & Dad basically just washed them and put them away, but I'm sure that many pictures of me in said outfits will surface online.

There is, of course, a humorous sporting theme carried though the clothing items...We got lots of stuff that implies that my cousin is the son of a "man" (and even a woman, as I believe that even his mom is into sports) who "enjoys sports", whereas I am the son of a theatre major, who ACTUALLY spells theatre with an "re" at the end instead of an "er"...

Obviously, the idea of me being into sports terrifies him, as he will then need to learn how to do basic things like throw and catch a ball without hurting himself or others...Now, he has sworn that he will make that sacrifice, but can't attest to how good he is going to end up at these tasks. 

Even more terrifying to him is the idea that I will end up on some sports team, and he will then be forced to do something he abhors...

Namely, Watch Sports...

No comments: