Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Womb Time is Waning....

Slowly but surely, I'm heading out into the big bright world.

The doctor says that Mom has been dilating exactly on schedule like she should be (There IS a bit more light in here than usual, I have noticed...) and Mom has been having contractions a few times a day. Nothing crazy yet, but I feel them in here, and it's gotten me to thinking...

Mom and Dad always talk about how nervous they are, and for the first time I'm thinking that I may be a little nervous myself, about coming out there... 

It's a scary place, but I think they'll do a good job...they kinda have to, as I am obviously destined for greatness...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on, Dot! It's Monday afternoon already, Dec 22! Head towards the damn light already!

The P-G Kids said...

Give me a break!! It's FREEZING out there! What is WRONG with my parents!!??

They could have time this a little better...in my humble opinion....

Unknown said...

Oh stop being such a wuss! Be a MAN!

The P-G Kids said...

I can't be!!! I'M THE SON OF A THEATRE MAJOR!! HELP!!