Thursday, July 30, 2009

6 Month Doctor Visit....

I went in for my six month appointment the other day, and here are the latest and greatest stats...

I currently weigh 15 lbs 3.5 oz, which puts me in the 10-25 percentile range. This is a little light, but not so light that the doctor is all that worried. As the doc said, I'm happy, healthy, and just a little small, is all!

I am currently 26 7/8 Inches long, which drops me right in the 50-75 percentile. I guess the days of being a tall baby are over, as I settle into a pretty average length.

My head circumference is 17 1/4, which leaves me in the 25-50 percentile. Again, a hair small, but I am just biding my time. People think my small head makes me not as smart as those around me...not true! It's all a clever trap.

I got a couple shots (Do these things ever STOP!?) and I didn't cry at all, which everyone (me included) thought was a little odd, but hey...I pouted my lip a bit, rallied, and did really well!

No comments: