Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Tour 2009_Leg_3_


Some more catching up!!!


A few weekends ago, even in my sickened state, I managed to travel with Mom up to Connecticut to visit her side of the family (Dad's side was working and/or on vacation, and Mom's late start on Sunday, made visiting Da Gramma impossible)

As you can see in the above picture, I was feeling pretty miserable, but I managed to keep my chin up and have a good time visiting with Gramma Mindy, and JustRichy. It was great to see Gramma Mindy again, and I always have such a good time with her. I have no photos to prove this, as she didn't send me any. Booooo Gramma Mindy....


JustRichy decided that he wanted to read to me, but also decided that he didn't like any of the books that Mom had brought along to read. It's a good thing that they're not meant for grown-ups to read. It's also a good thing that I have no real investment in the storyline, and really I just want something to grab at while someone reads to me. Content isn't truly important, right now. I recently destroyed a page of Dad's Entertainment Weekly magazine. It's what I do. JustRichy decided that reading me the Consumer Reports Buyers guide would be more interesting to the both of us. I was much more interested in whatever JustRichy has in his hands.

JustRichy is a great musician. He is trying to get me started early. I'm having a hard time pushing down the keys, so Dad said he would set up his electric keyboard which has easier keys to push down. I like that I can push something that then makes a noise. Rumor has it that if you push the keys down in a certain order, they make "Music" Currently, I enjoy just making noise, or "Avant Garde Noise Pieces"

Though I was sick, and Mom had a really tough drive with me, we made it, and had an enjoyable weekend in the big CT. Back to DC!!


No comments: