Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!!!

As Mom and I hang out in Connecticut, with Dad joining us in a day or two, I figured I'd share my best wishes for a Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!

As is tradition, we went and visited with Santa at the Mall...I was tired, and a bit grumpy (Mom has recently referred to me as The Grumpiest Grump That Ever Did Grump...and while I was annoyed at her nickname for me, I must admit, it made me laugh a bit...

Mom and Dad both admit that I almost look too old to be sitting with Santa in this picture...I'm only 4, but for some reason, this picture especially makes me look so much older....Check out these other pics from years past:

2009

2010
 
2011


I sat with Santa (after some vague promises of ice cream or cookies afterwards) and got a nice picture taken....Mom and Dad even had the foresight to dress me in a Christmas-ey shirt (The reindeer one, which I currently actually like a lot) and I think that the picture came out pretty nice....you can see Santa tickling the back of my neck to help coerce a smile out of me. He's a solid guy, that Santa....he even listened to me telling him what I wanted for Christmas this year....as we left, I waved to him and shouted "Merry Christmas, Santa!" He waved back with the biggest smile....after a grumpy start, he always leaves me so happy to have visited with him.

It has been a generally good year for us, and I know it has been a hard year for others....so I am thankful for the things we have....a great family, great friends, my sweet new cat, and anything I could ever ask for to keep me happy and entertained. I try my best to always remember that, I hope you will too...Things aren't always perfect, and there are sometimes tears and angry faces....but at the end of the day, things in my life are pretty good...thanks for being part of it, everyone!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas....I hope I get to see you soon!

MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: